Huobi Logo
Huobi HT

Rank #477

$ 0.61897900 -0.74%

Huobi Price (HT)

Huobi to USD Price Chart

Huobi Statistics

Market Rank #477
Market Cap $ 98.7M
Volume 24h $ 0.7M
Circ. Supply 159.4M
Total Supply 201.1M
Max Supply 201.1M
Genesis Date 31/1/2018

What's the current price of Huobi Token (HT)?

The current price of Huobi Token (HT) is $ 0.61897900.

What is Huobi Token (HT)?

Huobi Token (HT) is a loyalty-token issued by Huobi, the third-largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world. It was launched with the aim of providing added value to Huobi users, mainly located in Asian countries. Users were rewarded with HT tokens in exchange for their loyalty which translated to reduced transaction fees on the Huobi exchange. Each morning, a new batch of HT became available on a first come, first served basis. As such, users didn't just obtain HT via an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) but through purchasing a specific service package, part of which included HT tokens.

Who created Huobi Token?

Huobi Token (HT) was created by Huobi, a cryptocurrency exchange that holds a significant spot in the world rankings in terms of trading volume. It was announced and launched as a strategy to regain its user base after stringent regulations in China severely restricted cryptocurrency trading, causing a drastic drop in trading volume on the Huobi exchange.

How does the Huobi Token work?

Users received HT tokens as part of the exchange's initiative to reward loyalty. Each day a new batch of HT tokens became available for users to purchase as Huobi Pro members through discounted service packages. The token's main function is to offer a discount towards transaction fees on the exchange.

What makes Huobi Token unique?

The creation and distribution method of Huobi Token is what sets it apart from many other cryptocurrencies. It's not just the average crypto token that users buy via an ICO, but a reward for loyalty in form of lower transaction fees on the Huobi exchange. Moreover, Huobi Token was an attempt to recover Huobi's user base after they experienced a 95% drop in trading volume due to regulatory changes in China.

How many Huobi Tokens are in circulation?

60% of the total supply, amounting to 300 million HT tokens, had been distributed to Huobi Pro members who bought into the exchange's service packages as of February 7, 2018. The remaining 40% of the total supply (200 million HT) was set aside, with half going towards user rewards and platform operation, while the other half constitutes the team reward, locked for a vesting period of four years.

Where can you buy Huobi Token (HT)?

Huobi Token (HT) can be purchased on the following exchanges: BitMax, YoBit, Bitforex, Huobi, Probit.

Huobi Links

Comparable Market Caps

SafeMoon LogoSafeMoon Wonderland LogoWonderland Celsius Network LogoCelsius Network Celo LogoCelo Ethereum Name Service LogoEthereum Name Service e-Radix Logoe-Radix Qtum LogoQtum NEM LogoNEM

Popular Cryptocurrencies

Huobi BTC LogoHuobi BTC Basic Attention Token LogoBasic Attention Token Near LogoNear Chainlink LogoChainlink Dash LogoDash Stellar LogoStellar BitTorrent LogoBitTorrent Waves LogoWaves

Recently Added Cryptocurrencies

Omni Network LogoOmni Network Parcl LogoParcl Pepy coin LogoPepy coin ZionWallet LogoZionWallet degwefhat Logodegwefhat Tombili the Fat Cat LogoTombili the Fat Cat ATC Launchpad LogoATC Launchpad Crypto Valleys YIELD Token LogoCrypto Valleys YIELD Token

Crypto Pro - Crypto Tracker

Try our Crypto Pro app

Live Prices, Widgets, Alerts, Portfolio, Apple Watch app